Robertson Street, FORTITUDE VALLEY QLD 4006
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices, Retail, Other
- Floor area:
- No parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 5.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Feb 2017
BRAND NEW A GRADE OFFICE A STONES THROW FROM JAMES STREET
This brand new 4 level development is of a PCA approved A Grade standard with 5 star NABERS energy and water rating. Designed by Floth Engineering, 69 Robertson Street represents one of the most efficient buildings of its kind.
Key features include:
- Level 1 available
- 373sqm* NLA
- 46sqm* external exclusive balcony with green wall
- Thermally efficient double glazed high performance glass facade
- Bike storage and end of trip facilities
- High quality noise reduction ceiling tiles
- Energy efficient LED lighting
- Fibre optic connection
- CCTV monitoring and swipe card entry
The Fortitude Valley is well known as a vibrant and rapidly evolving mixed use precinct that has seen major redevelopment over the past couple of years.
Its close proximity to local amenities and the highly popular James Street precinct, along with the Emporium and Gasworks, is drawing many companies to the Fortitude Valley.
For further details on this rare opportunity, contact Cushman & Wakefield.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Robertson Street FORTITUDE VALLEY