RHODES NSW 2138
$360-$380 per sq m net
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Retail
- Floor area:
- 12 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Nov 2016
Top Floor Gateway Location
Rhodes Business Centre is centrally located with close proximity to Rhodes Corporate Park, Rhodes Shopping Centre and directly opposite Rhodes Railway Station. Its accessibility to major arterial roads such as Homebush Bay Drive, M4 Motorway, Parramatta Road and Victoria Road making it a sort after location for users commuting from all over Sydney Metropolitan.
Rhodes is an inner west suburb of Sydney located within close proximity to Sydney Olympic Park and Macquarie Park precincts. It is approximately:
- 16 kilometres west of the Sydney CBD
- 12 kilometres east of Parramatta CBD
The general area that surrounds the property comprises of retail, commercial, residential and new high rise residential projects and apartments. Vehicle accessibility into Rhodes can be made via The Ryde Bridge to the North and Homebush Bay Drive and M4 to the South.
Rhodes is uniquely highly sought-after location for the following reasons:
- Serviced by the Major ring road No.7 and connecting through to the M4 Motorway
- Serviced by the T1 North Shore Railway line which connects to Hornsby, Strathfield, Epping & Sydney CBD
- One of the few areas that boasts views of Sydney CBD and Parramatta River which includes a railway station.
Opportunity exists to purchase or lease the top floor of this high profile building.
Level 3 offers the prospective tenant / owner occupier;
- Top floor profile, great corporate profile
- 670sq m of functional office space
- Smaller areas from 200sq m can be accommodated
- Existing partitions available
- Large balcony overlooking Bray Bay Reserve
- Rhodes Railway Station located across the road
- Shopping centre within 10 walk from building
- Secure basement parking for 12 cars
- Visitor parking located immediately to the front of building
- Great working environment
- Large balcony overlooking Bray Bay Reserve (approx.100m²)
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information