REDBANK QLD 4301
Asking rental is $35.00 psmpa
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 0.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Apr 2017
Affordable Leasing Options
The property is situated on Weedman Street, Redbank approximately 1 kilometre from the Ipswich Motorway and 28 kilometres south/west of the Brisbane Central Business District.
The complex is accessed via the recently upgraded Ipswich Motorway and surrounding connection roads and overpass access bridge providing great connectivity to the major arterial networks servicing the precinct and Greater Brisbane.
The ongoing emergence of the immediate precinct and the success at the Redbank Estate, highlighted by various commitments to DB Schenker, TNT & Northline, highlights the logistical advantage of this precinct.
• Functional warehousing spaces with plenty of onsite parking
• Various building sizes from 1,000sqm up to 20,000sqm plus
• Drive-through access and wide turning areas allow for easy large vehicle and truck access
• Additional hardstand areas available upon negotiation up to 100,000sqm
• Highly competitive terms & rental rates
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Matthew Frazer-Ryan or Stewart Gamblin of Colliers International.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information