RAINBOW BEACH QLD 4581
Expressions of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Nov 2016
2461MF - Expressions of Interest by 3pm Monday 21st November
- Expressions of Interest by 3pm Monday 21st November 2016.
Owners will look at whole sale or splitting off land and motel separately.
- Calling all developers, moteliers, aged care providers and entrepreneurs!
- Opportunities do not become available like this very often.
- Be a part of the expanding Cooloola Coast Region and watch your investment grow.
- Rare development site with holding income in beachside location.
- Land total approximately 4,206m2 with main road exposure.
- Current freehold motel or holiday units with 24 keys.
- Also adjacent 2 x 2 bedroom duplex building and vacant land.
- Multiple uses under the current Town Centre Zoning.
- Suitable for aged care or retirement facilities, accommodation, service industries, retail, commercial, community, cultural or entertainment activities.
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2461MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: You will be pleasantly surprised when you take the opportunity to explore this vibrant coastal town which is a heavenly sub-tropical, coastal country - about 107 kilometres north of Noosa. Rainbow Beach offers an idyllic getaway for beach-goers, eco-tourists, fishermen, campers and those wishing to step back and truly relax. Inskip Peninsula, 10 minutes north of 'Rainbow' is the closest access point to World Heritage listed Fraser Island when travelling north from Brisbane. The proximity to 'Fraser' makes Rainbow Beach the perfect base for exploring everything the region has to offer, and with so many attractions it's an eco-tourism destination in its own right. Plus it has one of the best beaches in Australia at its door step.
You can visit the Coloured Sands and other outstanding natural attractions such as the Carlo Sand Blow and Double Island Point. The Cooloola Section of the Great Sandy National Park invites you into a four-wheel drive adventureland of rainforest, freshwater lakes and deserted beaches. The Park is full of bush-walking tracks, picnic facilities, and offers the only beach camping facilities between Fraser Island and Noosa.
Rainbow Beach is a beautiful surf beach and is patrolled all year round by both professional lifeguards and volunteers.
Property Code: 2143
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information