- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 18 Nov 2016
4,283sq m* Office/Warehouse on 15,090sq m* General Industry Land
- 197sq m* office
- 4,086sq m* high bay warehouse (10.5m internal height)
- 15,000sq m* site
- 10,000sq m* concrete hardstand
- Opportunity to increase land area by 4,123sq m* with additional crossover to Formation Street
- 2 x high capacity overhead cranes
- Heavy duty 3-phase power
- Sale & rental rates reduced for quick transaction
Situated close to both the Ipswich and Logan Motorways in the popular Wacol Industrial estate. This property is at the end of the street which allows for easy truck access into the site. Neighbours include Volvo,
Primo Smallgoods, Pelikan Artline, OneSteel and Western Star. Approximately 25 minutes to Brisbane CBD.
Contact Ben from Savills to arrange an inspection.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information