Prop Lot 4/7 Congressional Drive, DUNSBOROUGH WA 6281
$385,000 plus GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Mar 2017
ENTERPRISE PARK DUNSBOROUGH - INDUSTRIAL UNIT
Located in Dunsborough's Enterprise Park with construction estimated to start late 2016 and completion mid-year 2017.
* Net Lettable Area: 157sqm
* Dimensions: 15,200 (width) x 10,690 (depth)
* Roller door access: 4,000mm (height) v 3,000mm (width)
* Double 920mm access doors suitable for office/reception area (subject to approvals)
* Bathroom with shower, WC and basin
* Kitchenette in place with basin, fridge location and power
* Available for purchase off the plan
* Large common area parking
* Tilt Panel and Colourbond construction
* Roof height from 6,200mm to 7,200mm suitable for addition of mezzanine if required (subject to approvals)
* Windows in place for mezzanine
* 5 unit complex with dual street frontage to Congressional Drive and Faure Lane
For further information please contact Dunsborough Real Estate Agent Ben Jecks on 0408 545 304.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Prop Lot 4/7 Congressional Drive...