Princes Highway Drik Drik VIC 3304
- Rural / Farming
- 60.91 ha
- For sale, $1,000,000
Tremendous Southern Grazing Block with Additional Income Potential
* Excellent parcel of late country ideal for cattle/ prime lambs
* Commercial Lime Pit of approx 12.5 ac / 5 ha (5m depth) with existing Work Authority Permit. Princes
Hwy frontage with dedicated turning bay
* Magnificent homesites with outstanding views to the north and west
* Well balanced with mix of tableland and heavy flats
* Give and take access to the Glenaulin Creek
* Timber and steel cattle yards with crush
It's all about location with this one. Centrally located between Heywood and Mt Gambier combines high rainfall late season land and a commercial lime pit with excellent access to Australia's no.1 road should see a range of interested parties including existing farming operators, first time entrants and lime suppliers looking for an additional source of supply.
With a solid pasture base and give and take access to the Glenaulin creek, the property offers cattle fatteners or prime lamb producers an ideal 'late block' to support existing operations or as a standalone parcel.
With limited development since first opened up, the current level of extraction from the lime pit has only just scratched the surface. An estimated 15ac of land to a depth of 5m is expected to yield around 300,000t of lime of which less than 5% has been mined. With a dedicated turning lane from the Princes Hwy the lime pit is ready for development of a commercial operation.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.