Precincts F and E2 Leslie Drive, NOOSA HEADS QLD 4567
$4,500,000 (excl. GST)
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 30 Nov 2016
Approved Noosa Springs development
The opportunity exists to secure two outstanding, elevated, medium density sites at Noosa Heads with expansive views over Noosa Springs Golf Club within the established Noosa Springs master planned community immediately adjacent to the clubhouse complex incorporating its world class sport, health & fitness and recreational facilities.
Conveniently located just 3 kilometres from the established high street retail and popular surfing beach on Hastings Street, 20 minutes drive north of the soon to be expanded Sunshine Coast Airport and is easily accessible from the Sunshine Motorway via Walter Hay Drive and Eenie Creek Road.
- Total Land Area 5.442ha
- Precinct F (Lot 7): 4.262ha â€“ DA approved 155 dwellings
- Precinct E2 (Lot 6): 1.18ha â€“ Potential 43 dwellings
- Adjacent to Noosa National Park, overlooking the championship Noosa Springs Golf Course and Lake Weyba
- Benefits from the adjoining golf club house, world class spa, health, fitness & recreational facilities
- Zoning - Semi Attached Housing
- Potential medium density uses include retirement, resort/hotel & permanent residential
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Precincts F and E2 Leslie Drive...