PINKENBA QLD 4008
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Apr 2017
FLIGHT TO QUALITY!
Positioned in the riverside precinct of Pinkenba and only 9 minutes travel time (approximately) from the Brisbane Airport is this ideal warehouse/ general industry unit with a large showroom/office area.
• Modern tilt slab construction with 209m² office/showroom area over two levels
• 130m² warehouse with 7.5m clearspan height and ventilation
• Electric 5m high roller door with awning
• Ample tenancy car parking and 10 visitor bays
• Only 9 minutes (6.5km) travel to Brisbane Airport and 22 minutes (11.4km) travel to Brisbane CBD (approximately)
• Riverside precinct accessed via Kingsford Smith Drive, Curtin Ave East and Macarthur Avenue
The air conditioned showroom/office areas have been well maintained and are carpeted throughout. There is a toilet and kitchen on both the ground level and mezzanine floor.
Being located at the entrance to this established property complex and partially free standing, this unit enjoys great exposure together with good medium ridged vehicle manoeuvrability for direct access and reversing egress.
The cul-de-sac at the entrance to 50 Parker Avenue provides further manoeuvrability for B-double truck loading.
Contact CBRE for more information
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information