PENTLAND QLD 4816
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Nov 2016
**SELF SUFFICIENT HOBBY FARM IN PENTLAND QUEENSLAND**
The Wandovale Hobby Farm in Pentland is perfectly set up for a large family to grow all their own meats, fruit and vegetables with loads of water supply, the extra sizeed house for a large family with 6 bedrooms, large shed, cool room for your own butchering, and so much more! This really is a wonderful spot to enjoy life at its best, lifestyle that most people only dream of.
The Wandovale Hobby Farm sale also includes tractor, implements, and a ride-on mower! Not only that, the property has 180 limes that are 4 years old, just started producing! The property is fully set up with underground irrigation for up to 400 trees, so you can expand your crop! This property has an abundance of water with 2 bores and 1 well plus town water!! As history goes these owners have always had goats, sheep, pigs and chickens for meat and eggs. Breeding their own pigs to keep their stocks up and all the pens and enclosure are already set up ready to go! Huge assortment of fruit trees that are mature and producing beautiful fruit.
As the homestead on this property is very comfortable and can certainly accommodate a large family, there is no reason not to like this property! The family would love it!! It spells lifestyle and harmony for all to enjoy!
Pentland is situated 106.8 km?s (1 hour and 8 minutes) from Charters Towers. A quaint little township on the western highway with a population of 250 people.
* Solid Timber home and besser blocked in downstairs.
* 6 Bedrooms all up and 2 bathrooms!
* Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 with box air-conditioner.
* Lounge Room/Dining: Huge room open plan room with polished floors.
* Kitchen: Simple but functional.
* Bathroom: Again simple but extremely functional.
* Laundry: Enclosed laundry with ramp out to the clothsline.
* Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms
* Bathroom: spa bath, toilet and vanity.
* Entertainment Area: Large breezeway with cement floor. Perfect for BBQ?s and parties!
* Cool room for your own butchering.
* Shed: 8 Bay timber framed shed fully powered.
* Solar Panels: 13 solar panels to help with the power bills.
* Included items: Massey Ferguson 1965 with slasher, forks, rotary hoe, bucket and a few other implements. Rover ride-
on mower and whippersnapper. Rolls of poly and fittings.
* Chook pens, pig pens breeding and bore enclosures, goat enclosures, and large vegetable patch.
* Fruit trees: all with irrigation; grape vines, orange trees, lemonade, lemon, macadamia, grapefruit, custard apple,
avocado, mulberry, mango and lime. All producing!
* Water: townwater, 2 bores and 1 well.
* Fully fenced 11.01 acres.
* Access is off Bahr?s Road.
* Rates: Approximately $1200 p/a
If you are looking for a change and it?s not going to break the bank, this is it! There is a primary school in Pentland and just about everything that you need and when you need more it?s only a skip to Charters Towers.
I highly recommend this very appealing property for an absolute lifestyle change! Please call Lisa Palmer at Raine & Horne Charters Towers for more information today.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information