PELICAN LAGOON SA 5222
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 2 Mar 2017
WATERFRONT LAND - 23 ACRES - STUNNING HOME SITE!
Pelican Lagoon is approximately 18.7 kilometres (11.6 miles) from the ferry at Penneshaw. A very pleasant 15 minute drive on sealed roads brings you to this beautiful block of land.
Situated on the edge of a tidal lagoon, this fish breeding sanctuary & dolphin hide away also hosts kangaroos, wallabies, echidnas & 56 species of aquatic bird life.
This block of land is an outstanding investment opportunity in a tightly held location.
Just one look and you will see that it is worth every cent of the asking price, compare dollar for dazzle with any other block on the market.
* With absolute water frontage it is one of the best blocks in the area.
* A manageable 23 acres (9.2 hectares) you"ll never be hemmed in or lost.
* The elevated building site gives positively gorgeous views in every direction.
* Beautiful undulating land to explore, ride horses, bikes or quads, picnic or play, paint or just find peace of mind.
* Zoned coastal conservation: Note nature based/eco tourism accommodation and small scale tourism/visitor facilities permitted(subject to usual consents).
* Only minutes from the surf breaks at Pennington Bay or perfect swimming and fishing at Island Beach this property is one of a kind, perfect for a quiet retirement or holiday getaway.
The only thing missing from this property is your dream home. So to find out more, call owner today.