Partridge Avenue and Ashford Avenue, CASTLE HILL NSW 2154
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Other
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 30 Jun 2016
Significant development opportunity in Castle Hill (STCA)
A unique opportunity exists to secure a large amalgamated 2.5ha site for a future prestigious residential development in the Castle Hill Showground precinct.
The site is perfectly positioned to capitalise on the new rail network together with land rezonings being undertaken by The Hills Shire Council.
It boasts a significant street frontage across both streets equating to over 650m.
- Site area of 25,150m2*
- Indicative scheme for 729 apartments by JBA*
- Located 150m* from the Sydney Metro Showground Station and Town Centre
- Total street frontage greater than 650m*
- Proposed R4 High Density Residential Zoning
- Proposed 2.7:1 and 2.3:1 FSR*
- Proposed Heights of 27 & 21 metres*
- Close proximity to major employment and retail hubs in Parramatta, Macquarie Park and Norwest Business Park
- One stop from Castle Towers
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 17/03/2016 00:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Samuel Williams
- Delivery Address:
Partridge Avenue and Ashford...