Part Level 1, 20 McIntosh Drive, MAYFIELD WEST NSW 2304
Asking rental is $270.00 psmpa net
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Sep 2016
Quality Matters - Outstanding Corporate Headquarters
The property is located close to the entry of the Steel River Industrial Estate. It boasts great access to the M1 Pacific Motorway, Newcastle Airport, Newcastle CBD, and Port of Newcastle. The tenancy is located on the first floor of the award winning ‘Bradken’ building in Newcastle’s leading industrial estate. Property features include:
- A Grade fitout including open plan work space with stations for approx. 68 staff
- 11 glass partitioned offices and two private boardrooms
- State-of-the-art 100sqm conference room is available on a booking and payment system
- Full sized kitchen and outdoor BBQ and dining area.
- On-site café with daily menu available for staff and a subsidy arrangement can be organised if required.
- Full data cabling to tenancy
- Private gender specific amenities
- 24/7 access
- Reception service available if required for additional cost
- 33 on-grade car parking spaces available at no additional charge with 25 secure and eight unsecured.
- Tenancies available from 318sqm
- 4.0-star NABERS Rating
- Rental: $270/sqm net plus outgoings plus GST
- Outgoings: approximately $90/sqm plus GST. The Lessee is also responsible for a pro-rata proportion of utility services including water usage and power usage. Estimated at approximately $32/sqm plus GST.
Warehouse and laboratory areas also available if required.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Part Level 1, 20 McIntosh Drive...