. 'Parron Place' Hill River WA 6521
- Rural / Farming
- 8,390 ha
- For sale, For Sale by Offers to Purchase
A unique offering of over 20,000 acres all immediately join
'Parron Place' is a significant holding being mostly undulating open plain gravel sands and loams located in the Hill River region on Cowalla Road 18 kms north west of Badgingarra and just 40kms south east of the seaside town of Jurien Bay. It offers high, reliable annual rainfall with an abundance of underground water.
"Make the comparisons with the southern areas of the state when assessing the feed opportunities and value for money"
- The property has high grazing capacity with a quoted, 43,000 DSE per winter grazed and would suit a large cattle or sheep breeding operation with views to intensive feedlot operations and is also ideally located for cattle and sheep fattening enterprise.
- Cropping opportunities are untapped on the property and it has many suitable soils where this opportunity could be utilised. 125,000 cubic metres of poultry manure spread across the property in the last 5 years.
- Excellent supply of water from 5 bores fitted with diesel and electric pumps, reticulating to all paddocks.
- Improved pastures including sub-tropical grasses, Serradella, 'Panic', 'Cooch' and 'Rye' grasses including over 4000 hectares planted in the last 3 years, plus areas of established 'Tagasaste'.
- 150 kilometres of new '7 line' ringlock erected in the last 5 years with 30 kilometres of laneways and shade, shelter belts throughout.
- Undercover cattle and sheep handling facilities, 3 homesteads, 8 stand shearing shed plus utility sheds.
- A very promising, 90 tower wind farm is planned which rounds out the potential of "Parron Place" and can feature in discussions with new owners.
- The property has 5 large titles and will be offered as a whole or can be sold as separate titles subject to all titles being sold.
- 525mm long term annual rainfall and less than 200kms to Perth city with direct access to Muchea livestock selling centre, abattoirs and live shipping port.
Offers to Purchase close Tuesday November 10th 2020, if not sold prior, highest or any offer not necessarily accepted. Inspection by appointment only, contact agent either
Terry Norrish m. 0429 471 219 e. email@example.com
Rex Luers m. 0417 092 567 e. firstname.lastname@example.org
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||8,390 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||17 Sep 2020|
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Find out your loan options
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.