Ophir Road Bathurst NSW 2795
- Rural / Farming
- 404.69 ha
- For sale, Contact Agent for Details
WORKING CATTLE PROPERTY AND INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
1,000* ACRES - BATHURST
An opportunity has presented to purchase this well developed working cattle property within minutes of the major regional centre of Bathurst in fact part of the panoramic outlook from the farm takes in the city - by day and by night. Very well set up for cattle with centrally located working area' that includes sheds, yards, feedlot and hay storage pen.
- 5 minutes to the edge of Bathurst, 12 km to centre of town, 30 minutes to Orange, 3 hours to Sydney
- Bitumen road to front gate. 6 km frontage to new gravel road
- Cleared, open, undulating farming/grazing country with a good mix of timber including some nice yellow box trees.
- The land all faces east and north, running on the high side to around 800m altitude and providing spectacular outlook over the surrounding countryside, including over Bathurst and the mountains to the east.
- Approx 90 % arable, currently with approx 700 acres having been cultivated. Ranges from early sown oats currently being grazed to, through to newly sown and ready to be sown.
- Quality built new fencing over virtually all of the property - 17 km of new fencing. All new gateways, with new gates, many of which are double gates.
- Water security is provided from stock dams (several spring fed), springs in gullies and a bore with electric pump (400 gph) pumping to a header tank and gravity feeding to approx 10 troughs.
- Active cattle feedlot with 4 pens and currently with 200 head being fed.
- Improvements include huge new, all steel 48m x 14m shed (half lock-up with concrete floor), steel cattle yards and hayshed
- The 1,000 acres has a live' DA for subdivision into 4 blocks, each with its own dwelling entitlement and each sharing the spectacular views.
Over the last 3 seasons this property has done exceptionally well in a run of tough seasons. Last season it had some of the best forage crops in the district, that not only fed cattle through the winter but gave some very impressive hay yields as well. All this within minutes of a large regional centre and already set up to be sold in 4 premium lots if desired makes this a very attractive prospect.
Inspections: Book for a Private Inspection
Land Size: 400 ha (1000* acres) Council Rates: TBA
Contact Bill Marshall 0427 663 240 or Stewart Murphy 0427 363 118 to book in your inspection.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||404.69 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||28 Aug 2019|