"Another Great Sale by Glen Duffin @ Ray White"
* 548 acres (221.9 ha) in two freehold titles - set on beautiful river loam soils on the banks of the Burnett River
* 70 acres currently planted to Lucerne & 15 acres of Rhodes grass, irrigated by low pressure solid set or boom system
* Water supplied by Sandstone Bore 175 ft, pumping 24,000 gph by a 30kW pump - tested at 48,000 gph - all irrigated areas service by 6" PVC mains - 70 hectare irrigation licence
* Remainder of property is improved grazing country, fenced into three main paddocks
* Steel cattle yards - covered crush, scales with power and water
* 30 x 12 x 6m Steel Hay Shed ...
Expressions of Interest
Date and Time: