Sold on 30/01/2017
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- Retail, Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 19 May 2017
Caltex Service Station - Neat as a Pin!
The Property comprises a Caltex branded service station located on a main arterial road north of Grafton in Northern New South Wales.
The Caltex Freehold and Business occupies the eastern portion of the property while the residence occupies the western portion of the site.
The site has good visibility from both directions with some onsite parking available.
The business comprises of a good size convenience shop, commercial kitchen with stainless steel sinks, commercial grade ovens, a manager’s office and several store rooms all under the one roof. It also has fully ducted air-conditioning throughout the building.
Externally, there is a fuel canopy with two MPP6 multi-purpose reconditioned Caltex branded dispensers with one dual high-flow diesel dispenser.
Key Features include:
- Complete Environmental, TLT and SIRA reports available upon request
- Only Service Station in town!
- Refurbished MPP fuel dispensers & High Flow Diesel
- Commercial Kitchen Facilities
- 4 Bedroom semi renovated residence at the back
- Current Trading Hours M-F 5-7pm Sat 6-6pm Sun 7-5pm
This site is the complete package with nothing to spend!!!