- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- 8 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Feb 2017
Possible 26 unit development Western Sydney R4 zoned
- Less than 1 Km from Westmead Station and opposite Parramatta Park.
- Containing 8 x I bedroom apartments in single building each with 1 bathroom.
- Apartments average 61 sq m + 24 sq m car space (I space per apartment).
- Each of 8 apartments individually owned. Current Rent per unit: $480 per week ($24,960 p.a.).
- R4 Zoning (high density housing).
- Could be redeveloped to contain up to 26 x 1 bedroom units with minimum parking (STCA).
To receive further information please complete the below registration: http://www.abbagroup.com.au/?p=3049753#enquire-now
Total Land Area : 1318 Square Metres
Zoning : R4
Total Car Parking : 8
Tenancy : Vacant Possession
Reason for Sale : Redevelopment
Location : Western Sydney
Business Potential : Great development potential.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information