. 'North Wardelocking', WAGIN WA 6315
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Mar 2017
LESS THAN TWO HOURS TO PERTH
* This block is 64.745 ha with mostly arable land with approx 5 ha of creek line and natural trees running along the North West boundary.
* The soil types are good being originally timbered with york gum, jam, and sheok.
* The boundary fence on two sides is near new and there is a small dam on the property.
* The North East corner had good positions for your dream home
* This property joins "Hilltop" which is also for sale.
* Currently leased until 31/3/2017
The owner wants this property sold as soon as possible so phone to book your inspection and make an offer
. 'North Wardelocking' WAGIN