Nomans Lake WA 6312
- Rural / Farming
- 2,207 ha
- For sale, Tender 25 Oct 2019
"A high quality farm in a tightly held area that has been sustainably farmed by the current owners since 1946"
Open for tenders above $5,000,000. Closing 25th October 2019
- 4 x2 brick homestead, with ducted air-conditioning and double garage.
- 1560 hectares indicated as arable. The farm has mainly good quality loamy soils on a slightly undulating to flat landscape with good establishments of clovers. The original timber consists of White Gum and Salmon Gum, with some York Gum.
- Well set up for both cropping and sheep with good fencing, dams and scheme water covering most of the farm.
- 2x 25T UAN tanks, spray tank, cemented workshop, underground ULP, machinery shed, 2x fertiliser sheds, 11 silos and 5 stand shearing shed with new sheep yards.
- Located 42 kms east of Narrogin, 35 kms south of Wickepin and 14 kms from Nomans Lake CBH site.
For further information and inspection please contact:
Ty Miller on 0429 881 108
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||2,207 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||19 Aug 2019|