Newheath Drive, GAVEN QLD 4211
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Jan 2017
MOST PRESTIGIOUS INDUSTRIAL HUB IN SOUTH-EAST QUEENSLAND SOUTH OFFICE AND WAREHOUSE
This is a very impressive, contemporary open- plan warehouse and office space situated in a prominent, sought-after location at Gaven Central Business Park. There is convenient north and south access to the M1 motorway via Exit 62 (Helensvale South) and Exit 66 (Smith Street Motorway). These striking state-of-the-art premises would make perfect commercial headquarters for national or international companies.
- Warehouse of 3,475m*
- 547m* office space across two levels with raked ceiling
- 2,928m* floor area 10.5 metre high warehouse
- Feature foyer, reception area and internal lift access
- Zoned LED lighting with sensor activation throughout the entire premises
- Zoned air-conditioning throughout the offices
- Massive 190,000 litre underground rainwater' tanks
- Fire suppression system, security cameras and motion detectors
- Extensive internet connectivity with speeds of up to 120 megabit
- Perimeter security fencing, electric security gates
- Fully secured 95 off-street parking including 24 underground car spaces
- On-site caretaker premises
- Architecturally-designed to intelligently reduce heat while harnessing sunlight.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Newheath Drive GAVEN