NEWELL HIGHWAY Jerilderie NSW 2716
- Rural / Farming
- 32 ha
- For Sale, Expressions of Interest
One of Australia's Premier Handling and Bulk Storage Commercial Enterprises
Elders Rural Services Australia Limited is pleased to present for sale the Jerilderie Grain Storage & Handling Facility'.
Established by the Barlow family, the facility has been developed into one of Australia's premier handling and bulk storage commercial enterprises.
Ideally situated in the Southern Riverina of New South Wales, a region renowned for its high agricultural output and diversity, the facility boasts large storage capacity, modern improvements, excellent access via the Newell Highway and further expansion opportunities.
Facilities of this calibre rarely present themselves to market, with astute investors immediately recognising the distinct characteristics that make the Jerilderie Grain Handling & Storage Facility' an asset of distinction.
• Total land size 32 hectares* (79 acres*)
• 50,880 tonnes* of modern vertical storage
• 8,000 tonnes* of bunker storage
• Weighbridge (80 tonne* rated), grain dryer (30 tonne per hour* capacity) and gas storage
• Standalone ofﬁce complex
• Fully integrated IT systems
• Extensive frontage to the Newell Highway (Higher Mass Limit route (HML)
• Ideally located to capitalise on the benefits of summer and winter crop storage
• Centrally positioned within proximity to the MIL, West Corurgan, Murrumbidgee and Coleambally irrigation districts
• Major expansion opportunities through further development
• Comprehensive list of plant and equipment available
• Strategically situated on the edge of Jerilderie township, 89 km* north east of Deniliquin, 161 km* north west of Albury Wodonga, 165 km* south west of Wagga Wagga and 326 km* north east of Melbourne.
The Jerilderie Grain Storage & Handling Facility' is to be offered by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 22nd April 2021 at 4:00pm.
Contact Matt Horne 0409 355 733 or Nick Myer 0427 610 278