NEW NORFOLK TAS 7140
Offers Over $300,000 (under offer)
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 25 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 23 Nov 2016
VACANT FREEHOLD SUPERMARKET BUILDING + 3 Bedroom Unit New Norfolk
Substantial brick building measuring a total 848m2 previously trading as a popular supermarket, complete with 3 bedroom residential unit, all on a large level block measuring a total 2,400m2 with ample parking and drive-through access.
* Substantial Building in suburban residential location;
* Terrific scope to divide the building into separate shops such as hardware/ bakery/ butchery/ take-a-way;
* The building includes separate office, male & female toilets, storage and side roller door access for
trade and/or stock delivery;
* Solid concrete hardstand drive-thru and additional on-site customer car parking;
* Fully self contained 3 bedroom unit complete with separate entry, garage converted to rumpus/indoor-outdoor undercover area & rear yard;
* Explore the possibilities of this significant freehold property mix purpose-built as a supermarket building with capability to be divided into 3 shops; ideally suited as a take-a-way or food outlet being offered for immediate sale well-below Govt Valuation.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information