NAREMBEEN WA 6369
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Dec 2016
Narembeen South 4,738Ha - 11,708Ac
"Opportunity to secure a substantial property with a past history of conservative cropping pasture rotations"
Situated in the locality of South Kumminin 30 km South of Narembeen
- Arable cropping area 4,251ha - 10,504 Ac.
- Excellent mix of quality soils defined by the original vegetation of Salmon gum, Mallee, Tamar, Broome bush and Gimlet.
- Crop to pasture ratio typically 60:40 cropping wheat and barley.
- Sound fertiliser history with solid nutrient base.
- Machinery sheds, five stand shearing shed and sheep yards.
- Grain and fertilizer storage.
- 27 dams and scheme water to portions of the property.
- Subdivided to 54 paddocks predominantly Ring Lock on steel.
- Comfortable four bedroom modernised homestead.
- Offered for sale as a whole or in parcels providing all lots are sold simultaneously.
Property memorandum available on request
For Sale by Offers to Purchase
Local Real Estate Specialist Ralph Bolton 0427 904 023