. Mornington Chinchilla QLD 4413
- Rural / Farming
- 518.2 ha
- For Sale, $600,000 - $650,000 (GST na)
Good Feed - Priced to Sell
Well setup for sheep or cattle enterprise
Situation: "Mornington" is 25kms north west of Chinchilla with access via Auburn & Barakula Road. All bitumen except for approx. 8 kms which is all weather gravel.
Area & Tenure: 518.2 Hectares (1,280 acres) Freehold
Country: "Mornington" principally consists of mostly open Ironbark, Box, Wilga and Gum country with a small area of Brigalow Belah soils. Approx 80% is white on the veg map
Services: Primary and High schools (Year 12) available in Chinchilla, mail service, phone and power connected. Internet and mobile phone coverage within house and most parts of the property due to a Telstra Mobile Smart Antenna® 4G which includes two Telstra devices located inside the house and an external antenna
Water: Well-watered by 8 main dams plus a couple of smaller dams
Fencing: Subdivided into 5 main paddocks plus 3 smaller holding paddocks with access to laneway leading through the property to the yards. Generally all the fencing is in very good condition being totally sheep proof and with ringlock and electric fencing
Homestead: Solid 4-bedroom home featuring a country style kitchen with 5 burner gas stove, timber floors except for the carpeted lounge room. The lounge has reverse cycle air conditioning and all bedrooms have wall air conditioning units. Downstairs is a large multipurpose room which houses the laundry, second bathroom and features the original open wood fireplace. At the front of the house is a screened under roof concrete patio. Approx 15,000 gallons of rainwater storage for the house.The house yard is fully fenced and has established trees and lawns
Sheds & Improvements:
* Double old brick garage with concrete floor in house yard
* Fully enclosed 2 bay timber workshop with power and concrete floor
* Three bay timber carport
* Older 2 bay open workshop
* 12m x 9m open shed covering fodder system
* 25T steel grain silo
* Excellent 3 stand timber shearing shed with mains power and 3.6KVA solar system connected
* Undercover pens with covered drafting race & a separate working race equipped a Arrowquip sheep catcher & bulk hander
* Attached sheep yards with 8 separate working pens and loading ramp
* 5 Bay transportable modular system which has 21 trays in each bay
* 10T poly grain silo
* A small set of wooden yards beside the house ideal for the house cow or horse yard
Carrying Capacity: Sheep: The sellers have been running between 400 to 500 Dorper ewes achieving 100% lambing. Currently full destocked with feed from recent rain.
Remarks: It is hard to find properties that are as well set up for grazing sheep in this district. Definitely worth an inspection. - the sellers are relocating
The owner's instructions are clear "We are selling NOW or on AUCTION DAY"
NB: Prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the above details
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.