Irrigation, Grazing & Previous Cellar Door
Located on the Gladstone-Monto Road, just 15km from Monto, is 443 acres of quality grazing with a commercial kitchen, function facilties and renovated residence
* Gently undulating open grazing country with a scattering of ironbark and gum shade trees
* Well grassed with rhodes, green panic, white spear grass & scattered buffel
* Black soil creek flats have previously grown lucerne and grapes with irrigation mains over 20 acres
* Abundance of water with 8 hectare water licence from the Monal Creek & 118 ML allocation from bores
* 2 stockwater dams & 2 troughs
* Owner estimates carrying capac...