Minden QLD 4311
- Rural / Farming
- 14.9 ha
- For Sale, $1,599,000 (GST na)
THE ULTIMATE PACKAGE, DUAL OCCUPANCY AND MAJESTIC VIEWS
This beautiful property has so much to offer and you will never get tired of the views and sunsets which are breathtaking. Set up for horses, golf enthusiasts and suitable for so many uses, even tradies with the big shed.
THE MAIN HOUSE
• 3 or 4 bedrooms, one with ensuite, 3 have built ins.
• Large main bathroom plus good size laundry. Separate walk-in linen/storage.
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen with stunning cathedral ceilings and exposed brick walls.
• 2nd living, 4 x air cons, ceiling fans, wood heater, security doors, dishwasher, gas cook top.
• Undercover veranda's that capture the stunning views at the front of the house. Imagine relaxing here and soaking up the golden sunsets.
• 2 Bedrooms, combined kitchen and living plus combined laundry and bathroom.
• Air con, ceiling fans.
• Deck off the lounge with also stunning views.
• Very private and well away from the main house.
• 4 Bay shed, one bay office, 2 bays for cars and the other bay is a workshop. This is located up near the main house.
• Fernery. Beautiful crows ash and brigilo trees with an abundance of wildlife.
• Huge shed with large workshop, caretakers quarters with kitchenette and air con, laundry and shower with toilet. Feed/tack/store room.
• 3 large stables
• 2 containers
• 12' x 6' shade shed
• Steel round yard
• 5/6 paddocks with one suitable for a stallion.
• CCTV security connected
• 4 x dams and pump from one dam to water tank. 2 water tanks and full pressure town water.
There are 2 golf driving ranges (250 and 300m x 100 wide approx.). 3 Phase power to the large shed, internet connected to both houses.
140 solar panels, yes not a misprint. Never have to pay a electricity bill again, and even be re-imbursed. 5kw on the main house.
If you are looking to escape the hustle and bustle of the city lifestyle, yet still be in commuting distance and even make extra income, this property is well worth every cent, to get away and enjoy the serenity on your own private sanctuary. Located only 5 minutes to the Warrego Highway.
To view this property please phone Adrienne on 0447 629 588 or you can email myself on email@example.com
Homes by budget real estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies to verify the information contained in this advertisement.