MINCHINBURY NSW 2770
$150,000 PA Gross Exc GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- 10 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Oct 2016
765.91sqm (approx) - Now Ready to Occupy!
This stand out front showroom unit is the premiere unit in Minchinbury's newest industrial complex. Here is the opportunity to position your business amongst well established household names such as Bunnings, Office Works, Repco, Hungry Jacks, KFC and 7-Eleven.
This unit offers:
- Central Western Sydney location
- Close proximity to M4 and M7
- Clearspan with good internal clearance
- Glass facade, street facing
- Ample on site parking including undercover parking
- Roller door access from the rear with awning
- Flexible B5 zoning (suitable for wide range of uses)
- Excellent access
- 139.25sqm (approx) mezzanine (could be fitted out as an office)
Call LJ Hooker Commercial Penrith today to secure this rare offering.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information