Middle St, CLEVELAND QLD 4163
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Offices, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Mar 2017
Cleveland QLD, Great retail Shopping centre for sale
Channel Place is located on the corner of Middle St and Channel Place, Cleveland. Cleveland is a fast growing city east of Brisbane on beautiful Moreton Bay. It is connected to Brisbane by rail and is a recognised growth hub.
- Channel Place sits on 1618 sq. m and is currently zoned as "Neighbourhood Centre". It is part of an extensive retail and small business precinct in East Cleveland. This precinct also contains a large and
- busy entertainment club (Redlands RSL).
- The immediate area is the location of extensive current and future development. Channel Place is only 500 m from the proposed Toondah Harbour Priority Development Area (PDA), a very large infrastructure project centred on the port facilities that links the mainland to North Stradbroke Island. The $1.3 billion development was released on 25 November 2015 by preferred developer Walker Corporation.
-Channel Place is surrounded by "Medium Density Residential" with a mix of houses, units and highrise apartments. It is adjacent to two special residential zones (MRD4 and MRD3), including the highest allowable residential apartment building permitted in the Redlands (6 stories) directly opposite.
The property is fully let, with several long term tenants. It has a current gross income of $176,827
and Net of $121,025 (with potential for increase with efficiencies in outgoings - e.g. council waste charges).
Inspection: By appointment
Address Middle st Cleveland QLD
Contact: Conan Li/ 07 3373 9887/0404 617 767
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Middle St CLEVELAND