Mermaid Beach QLD 4218
- Hotel / Leisure
- 1 m²
- For Sale, Leasehold $590,000
2310ML - Gold Coast Motel, Rare Highway Frontage and Walk to the Beach
- Great condition, nothing to spend other than regular maintenance.
- On ocean side of highway.
- Easy to run.
- Opposite a small shopping centre with restaurants and 24x7 convenience store.
- 2 minute walk to the famous Gold Coast surf beach.
- Very clean fully renovated two bedroom managers residence with separate office and new bathroom.
- Lots of repeat business.
- Good relationship with local restaurants.
- Genuine reasons for selling.
- Vendor finance available to approved purchasers.
The ideal starter motel on the Gold Coast, of which there are very few. Great location in a great climate and right on the Gold Coast Highway (owner's bedroom windows are double glazed), only 25 minutes to the airport and 2 kms to the casino.
The current owners have spent a considerable amount of time and money updating the motel, so the new owners are set to reap the benefits.
If you are considering entering the marvellous accommodation industry, this is for you.
Net Profit $161,295 for 2018/19
Contact Gerard Dixon and Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 2310ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Biloela, the 'capital' of the Banana Shire, situated West of Gladstone and South of Rockhampton, is a busy commercial and tourist hub, though it still retains that relaxed, country feeling. The region boasts diverse industry and blossoms with potential. Industries in the region include several significant coal mines, two power stations, beef processing works, a large piggery, and extensive grazing and farming enterprises. Crops include wheat, mung beans, lucerne, and sorghum.
Small boutique type enterprises have flourished in recent years and include fish and red claw farming, squab farming and processing, and herb industries. Biloela is the largest business and service Centre in the Shire boasting a variety of business and services.
Property Code: 3229
|Floor Area||1 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||7 Oct 2019|