MAREEBA QLD 4880
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Dec 2016
Situated only 7 minutes drive from Mareeba centre and 40 minutes from Cairns is this 237 acre sugar cane property.
Producing some of the highest yields and CCS levels in the region, this property has won numerous awards in recent times.
The sandy soil types which predominate on this property are suitable for a variety of cropping including coffee, pumpkins, watermelons, cucumbers just to name a few.
Improvements to this property include:
* Near new, 4 bedroom rendered masonry block home
* 400 ML water allocation from Emerald Creek
* Centre pivot - 131/2 span - 210 acres
* 55 KW electric motor and pump (VSD)
* 8" underground PVC main lines
* 6 bay Colorbond shed (36m x 15m x 6m)
* Lockable chemical storage container
* 20 foot container used as additional storage
* Extensive list of machinery / equipment included
With approximately 1.5 kilometres of Emerald Creek frontage, this farming property provides the best of both worlds - location with a farming lifestyle fit for a king!
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact John Falvo @ Mareeba Property Office.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information