MANLY NSW 2095
$235,000 + GST Net
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Jan 2017
Awesome Restaurant Opportunity on Manly Beachfront
Shop Area = 188sqm plus Council seating area = 10sqm plus a secure 28sqm storage area and 1 car space. On offer is a great opportunity to lease this restaurant formerly trading as China Beach. With a partial fit-out all the hard work is done so finish it off with some basic equipment, furnish and GO GO GO..
* 70 seats indoors and 16 seats outdoors (Outdoor seating via Council)
* All on one level with a great indoor/outdoor feel complimenting the beachside atmosphere
* Male & Female toilets
* Fully Air-conditioned
* Rear lane access
* Current Liquor Licence 10am to midnight Monday Saturday, 10am to 10pm Sunday (New licence required)
* Beautiful frontage of approximately 6.6 metres with bi-fold doors bringing the outside in and the inside out
* Just a stone's throw to the world famous Manly Corso and just down from the Park Royal
* For Lease - $235,000 + GST Net
* Approximate annual outgoings - $29,700 + GST.
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to lease a restaurant with a partial fit-out in a supreme location. This is an opportunity not to be missed so call Vincent West today to arrange an inspection.
Located directly opposite Manly Beach, just three doors up from the famous Steyne Hotel. Located approximately 11kms from the Sydney CBD, Manly is one of the most affluent areas on the Northern Beaches and acts as a service centre for the nearby suburbs. Manly is the dinning, drinking and night-life centre of the Northern Beaches because of its famous beautiful beach, vibrant retail strip & reachability, making it a large draw card for people all over the world & domestically. Manly is very accessible and has a large transport hub with ferry, bus, taxi terminals and plenty of parking.
**All rentals are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information