Mallon Street, BOWEN HILLS QLD 4006
Contact Alex McSweeney
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 8 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Feb 2017
301sqm FLOOR PLATE WITH UNBEATABLE PARKING
* 301sqm level one floor plate with existing fit out
* Large boardroom, open plan area, 3 offices, server room and storage
* Reception/waiting area, large modern kitchen and exclusive use balcony
* Male & Female amenities with shower
* Great natural lighting with city views
* Eight (8) secure basement car spaces
* Within walking distance to bus and rail services
The subject property is ideally located within the centre of Bowen Hills Priority Development Area that has undergone a considerable revival over the last few years and is becoming popular with professionals who are keen to exploit its proximity to the CBD (3km).
Ease of access to the property is paramount with close proximity to major arterial routes, ICB, Clem7 tunnels, Airport Link, Northern Busway and Bowen Hills Train Station. The site is also just a short stroll to the burgeoning precinct of Fortitude Valley.
For further information or to arrange an inspection contact Alex McSweeney or Vaughn Smart of Raine & Horne Commercial.
Listing ID 5375897
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Mallon Street BOWEN HILLS