Malling-Boundary Rd, MACLAGAN QLD 4352
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Dec 2016
MULTI INCOME STREAM PROPERTY
This property has it all : winery, registered caravan park, cabins, house-stay and camping as well as running sheep and goats. Owner wants out and will negotiate.
AREA : 91.01 ha (225 acres)
* 8km to Maclagan
* 23 km to top of Bunya Mountains
* 45km to Oakey
* 60km to Toowoomba
COUNTRY : Bottle tree, Brigalow/Belah country. Lighter undulating hills all contoured.
PASTURE : Natural grasses with Rhodes, Buffel and Purple Pidgeon grasses also with seasonal herbage.
* External boundary - wooden posts with 4 barbs
* Internal - ironbark posts, 3 barbs and 2 plains electrified from 240v energiser
* Divided into 6 main paddocks
* 3 bedroom chamferboard home, repainted inside and out. Woodheater.
* 3 bedroom historic school house with woodheater utilized for B&B accommodation. Sleeps 8, fully furnished with kitchen facilities.
* 2 x one bedroom cabins, built in 2002 also utilized for B&B accommodation
* Cellar Door - weatherboard building with ducted air conditioning and male and female toilets and showers. Full length verandahs . Licensed to prepare and serve food. Seating for approximately 25 people.
* Galvanised steel yards with loading ramp suitable for cattle and goats
* 2 sheds
* Bore with windmill and pump jack
* Stock water to all paddocks
* 2 irrigation dams (DNR registered) approx 10Ml with 75mm poly to vineyard
* Driplines to all vines
* Rainwater tanks : 2 x 5000 gallons, 1 x 3000 gallons, 4 x 1500 gallons
SERVICES : Power, phone, school bus and mail service.
CARRYING CAPACITY : Currently running 200 boer goats
SUSTAINABILITY DECLARATION AVAILABLE FROM OUR OFFICE.
THE DETAILS ABOVE ARE THOSE SUPPLIED BY THE VENDOR & PROPSPECTIVE PURCHASERS SHOULD SATISFY THEMSELVES BY INSPECTION OR OTHERWISE AS TO THE ACCURACY OF THESE DETAILS.
Malling-Boundary Rd MACLAGAN