MACKENZIE QLD 4702
Price Upon Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 10 Nov 2016
"Lake Mary" For Private Sale
4,076 hectares (10,069 acres) freehold
• 210km from Emerald, 240km from Rockhampton and 93km from Dingo
• Strong alluvial black soil river country originally timbered with Brigalow, yellowwood and coolabah
• 2x 600ac centre pivots. 690ac flood and 2,200ac previously used for cultivation and 6,580ac of grazing country all fully developed to improved pastures of Buffel and Panic, undersown with butterfly pea and stylos
• Subdivided into 10 paddocks serviced by laneway systems to solid set of timber cattle yards
• 828ML allocation and 6,290ML water harvesting licence. Excellent pumping infrastructure to extract from Mackenzie River, Lake Mary and Tartrus Weir.
• Comfortable low set 4 bedroom home, 22x 28m concreted machinery shed enclosed on 3 sides, power connected, with attached 6 bay workshop and quarters
Lake Mary situated on the junction of the Mackenzie & Isaac River with single frontage to the Tartrus Weir and the historic lake Lake Mary offers the unique opportunity to purchase developed irrigation country. Including 600 acres under centre pivots, dry land cultivation and superior grazing land. A permit to build and operate a 10,000hd feedlot has been approved by all concerned, which adds to the enormous diversity of this operation.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information