Lots 783 & 501-504, GNARABUP WA 6285
For sale by Private Treaty for $8,000,000 plus GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Feb 2017
Margaret River’s Premier Tourism Offering
Currently the only approved beachfront tourism development opportunity in the region!
- Comprising 5 lots, totalling 6.9ha*
- Resort site includes current DA for 102 key luxury resort
- Villas site includes historic DA for 73 individual villas and commercial facilities
- Surrounded by renowned national parks and stunning beaches
- Existing service infrastructure available, all lots fully serviced
The opportunity exists to purchase 100% freehold interest in the Gnarabup Beach Resort and Villa sites.
Located 9km from the Margaret River Township, the assets line the Indian Ocean foreshore.
Totalling approximately 6.9ha, Lot 783 Mitchell Drive has approvals in place for a 102 key resort while the remaining lots have historic commercial facilities and approvals in place for 73 individual villas.
This beachfront parcel of land is the only one of its kind positioned to capture the market’s high demand for the region’s first major luxury accommodation.
For sale by Private Treaty for $8,000,000 + GST.
Contact Savills Exclusive Selling Agents for further information.
*Outlines indicative only
*Artist Impressions only
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Lots 783 & 501-504 GNARABUP