Lots 7 & 8 Annie Watt Circuit, OSBORNE SA 5017
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Apr 2017
7 Prime Industrial Allotments fully serviced ready for development
Techport Australia is a vibrant, world-class shipbuilding, defence and industry precinct developed by the Government of South Australia in Osborne, 25kms from the Adelaide CBD.
Techport Australia’s Supplier Precinct offers an outstanding opportunity for businesses to locate alongside anchor tenant ASC Pty Ltd.
This fully integrated and masterplanned development features:
• flexible allotment configuration from 4000sqm to 30,000sqm
• flexible leasing options and turn-key design and construct solutions
• fully-serviced and prepared sites ready for development
• Torrens-titled allotments
• national transport network access - including road, rail and deep sea international port
• high speed optical fibre network link to major research, defence and educational facilities across Adelaide
• development guidelines to ensure consistency of quality, and sustainability of all development.
For further information please contact Kym Hutchins on 0438 836 817.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Lots 7 & 8 Annie Watt Circuit OSBORNE