Lots 310 and 311 Eden Road, COWLEY QLD 4871
Price Upon Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 15 Nov 2016
Innisfail Greater Region - Offers Welcome
Aquaculture Farm plus Cane Farm with Established Ponds and Sugar Cane.
On 2 Titles, Total Land Area: 40.744 ha = 100.68 acres.
* River boundary.
* 16 ponds including settling pond and gravity fed pond. Power to the ponds.
* 3 intake submersible pumps, 300 mm each pipe.
* 1 motor for settling pond, 300 mm pipe.
* 5 bay shed, approximately 552 sqm - 30 x 18.4 metres.
Closed in on 3 sides, 3 phase power, flood lights and power points.
* 200 mm bore and well.
* 35 acres of sugar cane plantation.
*** Offers Welcome ***
Inspections Available by Appointment.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality only.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Lots 310 and 311 Eden Road COWLEY