Lots 206, 207 & 208, 25-27 Epping Road, MACQUARIE PARK NSW 2113
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Aug 2016
Located off Epping Road and Delhi Road, Macquarie Park this offering provides a fantastic opportunity to acquire 2 sites (separately or in one line)within a Master Planned development only 15km from Sydney’s CBD.
• Total site area of 8,298 m2 (approximately)
• Zoned R4 High Density
• Concept Scheme for 172 apartments across Lots 207 & 208
• 96 affordable housing, key worker, units on Lot 206
• Approximately 500 metres to North Ryde station with direct access to Epping, Chatswood, North Sydney and the City (15 kilometres)
• Easy access to the M2 motorway, adjoining Macquarie Business Park and close to Macquarie Shopping Centre and Macquarie University.
• Serviced land with enhanced infrastructure committed to the area including proposed ‘helix’ pedestrian and cycleway bridge connecting to North Ryde Station
• Potential for s.94 credits over lot 206 (Affordable Housing)* *As per draft Voluntary Planning Agreement on exhibition
• Lots 207 & 208 to be purchased together
• Lot 206 available separately or in conjunction with Lots 207 & 208Settlements anticipated for late 2017
Proudly offered by Colliers international on behalf of UrbanGrowth NSW in its role as master developer of Lachlan’s Line.
To be sold via expressions of interest closing 3 pm (AEDT) Thursday 11th August 2016.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 11/08/2016 00:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Guillaume Volz
- Delivery Address:
Lots 206, 207 & 208, 25-27 Epping...