Lots 18 and 20 Off Running Creek Road, KILKIVAN QLD 4600
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
PRODUCTIVE GRAZING IN 35" RAINFALL BELT
* 480 acres (194.249 hectares) in two adjoining titles just north of Kilkivan
* Respected heavy soiled blue gum flats rising to ironbark/spotted gum higher slopes
* Both improved and native grasses, bolstered by plenty of legumes (Wynne Cassia)
* Owner estimates 70 breeders carrying capacity
* Natural spring + two earth/gully dams
* Good four barb on timber post boundary fencing
NOTE: Vendor will sell one block of 320 acres or 129.479 hectares separately for just $250 000
HARD TO FIND SMALL SAFE GRAZING PADDOCK WITHIN 10-15 MINUTES OF TOWN - HELD BY THE SAME FAMILY FOR THREE GENERATIONS - YOU WILL BE IMPRESSED.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Lots 18 and 20 Off Running Creek...