Lot Whole Site/189 Ingram Road Acacia Ridge QLD 4110
- Factory, Warehouse & Industrial
- 9,101 m²
- For Sale, Offers Invited
9,101sqm Facility in Acacia Ridge
- NLA: 9,101sqm | Land: 20,200sqm
- 7,236sqm warehouse + 1,022sqm office
- 27x container height roller doors
- 9,101sq m facility on 20,200sqm General Industry A site
- 1,022sq m office, amenities and staffroom
- 7,236sq m Highbay warehouse
- 6.4-8m roof height
- 715sq m Spray Booth
- 128sq m Dangerous goods shed
- 27 Container height roller doors
- 136 dedicated carparks
- On site substation provides up to 2,000amps per phase, possibly more
This 9,101sq m portal frame/metal clad facility sits on a 20,200sq m* General Industry A site. Accessed via three crossovers on Landseer St and Ingram Road this facility is in a prime location and offers Semi-trailer and B-Double access. The office is accessed off Landseer St and features partitioned offices, boardroom and a large canteen/staff room. Other features of the facility include 10 metres of internal height, huge power capacity, 136 dedicated carparks & a 1.5t overhead crane.
This facility is located in a prime industrial precinct in Acacia Ridge which is located 13 radial kilometres from Brisbane CBD and is surrounded by major arterial roads. These roads include the Ipswich, Logan and Pacific Motorways as well as Beaudesert Rd. Ingram Road presents tenants with an approved B-Double route in a fantastic manufacturing region and companies such as One-Steel and Bondor call it home.
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact FAL Property Group.
|Address||Lot Whole Site/189 Ingram Road Acacia Ridge QLD 4110|
|Zoning||IN1 - General industry A|
|We try our best to keep zoning info up to date but can never guarantee it's accurate or complete. Check directly with the relevant council to verify any zoning information.|