Lot Site/12-14 Howard Street, WARNERS BAY NSW 2282
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land, Medical / Consulting, Offices
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Oct 2016
Development Site with Potential Lake Views
The Property offers an excellent opportunity for redevelopment in a great lifestyle position central to Warners Bay Town Centre and just a short stroll down the street to the beautiful Lake Macquarie Foreshore. Features include:
- Two adjoining parcels with a combined land area of 2,000sqm (approx.) and two street frontages on Howard and James Street.
- Zoned B4 Mixed Use with a 13m Height Limit under the Lake Macquarie LEP 2012.
- Current improvements on one site consist of a two storey converted commercial office and a single weatherboard and tile roof cottage, both used for medical purposes.
- There is a potential for holding income from the current occupants.
- Excellent surrounding amenity, close to schools, public transport, Warners Bay Shopping Village, Warners Bay Private Hospital, The Esplanade Café Strip and just 100m* from the Lake Macquarie Foreshore.
- Lake Macquarie is the fastest growing city in the Hunter, and one of the largest cities in New South Wales. It has an estimated residential population of 204,166 as at June 2015 and is the fourth most populous city in NSW. Population is expected to grow by 60,000 people between 2006-2031 creating demand for 36,000 new dwellings and 12,200 new jobs.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 20/10/2016 00:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Delivery Address:
- 12-14 Howard Street
Lot Site/12-14 Howard Street...