Lot B Schofields Road, SCHOFIELDS NSW 2762
Expression of Interest
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 4 Jul 2016
Ideal Townhouse Subdivision
A unique opportunity to acquire a prime infill residential development site in Sydney’s sought after north-western region in an established residential estate.
• R2 Zoning (medium density);
• 1.35ha and 30 Dwellings/ha;
• Elevated block that is largely cleared;
• Essential infrastructure available to the site;
• In close proximity to Schofields Train Station and a 53 minute commute to Sydney CBD;
• In close proximity to Woolworths;
• Significant future parklands, walkways and cycle ways directly opposite and adjoining the site;
• Relevant planning controls provide huge potential for a premium quality residential development;
• Close proximity to the Rouse Hill Town Centre (7km), Norwest Business Park (10km) and Sydney Business Park (6km);
• Buoyant North West Sydney Market; and
• Grossly under supplied Sydney residential market requiring over 33,000 new dwellings per annum to satisfy forecast demand.
This property is being sold by EOI closes Thursday 16th June 2016, at 4pm (AEDT).
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Expression of Interest Details
- Close Date:
- 16/06/2016 00:00:00
- Recipient Name:
- Guillaume Volz
- Delivery Address:
Lot B Schofields Road SCHOFIELDS