Lot 9500 Greatrex Road Lower King WA 6330
- Development / Land
- 16.86 ha
- For Sale, $975,000 (GST na)
Large Development Site Convenient Location
With access from Greatrex Road, Lower King Road and Norwood Road, this 16.86ha (41.7 acres approx.) site is zoned R20 and ideal for immediate development or longer-term land banking opportunities.
Mostly covered in light scrub near the crest of a low hill, there is a very gentle slope and the opportunity for potential views to Oyster Harbour and King River from various positions on the site.
WAPC development approval for 15 residential lots and 4 super lots has recently expired but this and other alternative plans can be regenerated with much of the work and planning already done by current owners.
* 16.86 hectares (41.66 acres) with access from 3 roads
* Surrounded by residential housing, farmland and opposite Oyster Harbour Estate
* Around 1km from both King River and Oyster Harbour, boat ramp just down the road
* Local shops, service station, shopping centre with major supermarket, primary school and recreation reserves nearby
* Planning work for multiple development scenarios undertaken by current owners
* Scheme water, sewer and power located close-by (development potential dependent on capacity)
* Existing dwelling and shed in average condition with power connected
* 10kms approx. from Albany CBD and major services
* Rare, large landholding with residential (R20) zoning
Please contact Rob Mason for an information pack and further information or to meet onsite - 0411 615 806 or email@example.com
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||16.86 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||17 Dec 2019|