Lot 9, 87 Kelly Road, Amamoor QLD 4570
- Rural / Farming
- 10.8 ha
- For sale, EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
SCENIC, PRIVATE TREE CHANGE WANTED?
Located close to the village of Amamoor and surrounded by trees and forest as far as you can see, this vacant 26.76 acre allotment would suit buyers wanting to escape the hustle and bustle, live off grid and enjoy ultimate peace and privacy!
* Fully boundary fenced 10.83Ha/ 26.76 acres
* Lightly timbered block, selectively cleared
* Fertile soils, good pastures
* Suitable for all lifestyle and hobby farm pursuits
* Will support a few horses, steers or other livestock
* Would suit off-grid solar and build options, self-sufficient lifestyle
* Cleared house pad on top of the hill with panoramic views
* 2 good dams, older set of timber yards
* Perfect property for the 4WD or dirt bike enthusiasts with easy access to several remote forests
* Uninterrupted scenic views and outlook to distant mountain ranges such as Wrattens Forest, Marys Creek State Forest, Amamoor State Forest, Gallangowan State Forest, Yabba State Forest, Bella Creek and Upper Kandanga
* 25km to Amamoor Village, 33km to Kandanga, 38km to Imbil and 45km to Gympie
* Close to several trails, walking tracks, villages, camping grounds, picnic areas and parks including; Cedar grove swimming hole, Borumba Dam and more
* 40 minutes to the Traveston Link Rd for south bound travel via the Bruce Highway and only 45 minutes to everything you need within the growing township of Gympie
* Remote, private and uninterrupted!
Located close to several State Forests and only 8kms past the iconic Gympie Country Music Muster site, this vacant lot will inspire you to build your dream home or the perfect weekender. Vacant acreage blocks in this area are rare and tightly held so don't miss your chance to buy this one! Call marketing agent John McEwan today on 0413198385 to arrange your inspection.
All the above property information has been supplied to us by the Vendor. We do not accept responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass this information on. Interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Intending purchasers should seek legal and accounting advice before entering into any contract of purchase.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||10.8 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||13 Nov 2018|