Lot 8, 7 Honeysuckle Drive Newcastle NSW 2300
- 246 m²
- For Sale, Please contact agent
Absolute Harbourfront Opportunity
- The property is located on the ground floor in the north west of a multi-storey, mixed use, residential and commercial building. Being separated from the waters edge by just a few metres, the property enjoys uninterrupted and spectacular water views, and benefits from frontage to both the harbour and Honeysuckle Drive.
- This suite is fully fitted as a small supermarket and offers numerous fridges lining the majority of the space, display racks, and cool room. The property also has a partly covered outdoor dining area.
Absolute harbourfront location,
Located in the popular Lee Wharf development with frontage to both Honeysuckle Drive and Newcastle Harbour,
Two secure basement car spaces.
Zoned B4 Mixed Use under Newcastle LEP 2012.
Situated in close proximity to all amenities.
Influx of residenial apartment developments resulting in repopulation of the city centre.
- Total strata area - 246sqm (approx.)
- Car Spaces - 2
For Lease - $77,000 net per annum plus GST
- Outgoings are payable in addition to the rental. The Lessee will be responsible for the Lessees own business related operating expenses including, but not limited to, electricity, water usage, insurance, internal cleaning, telephones, air conditioning maintenance, etc.
For Sale by Private Treaty - $1,200,000 plus GST
|Address||Lot 8, 7 Honeysuckle Drive Newcastle NSW 2300|
|Zoning||B4 Mixed Use|
|Council||NEWCASTLE CITY COUNCIL|
|We try our best to keep zoning info up to date but can never guarantee it's accurate or complete. Check directly with the relevant council to verify any zoning information.|
|Floor Area||246 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Parking||2 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||24 Oct 2019|