Lot 8 - 163 Curtis Road, TAMBORINE MOUNTAIN QLD 4272
NEW PRICE $1,697,000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Nov 2016
Rare Mountain find for the discerning
This stunning residence is an example of uncompromising design more akin to a private luxury resort. Tranquil surrounding vistas of the coast and hinterland flow into light filled high ceiling interiors, catering for those who appreciate impeccable quality and wealth of space.
Genuine peace broken only by the sound of birds and breezes, vast spaces rarely possible in modern life and absolute privacy abounds in this near new residence and its surrounding acres.
Offering 11 acres of relaxed lifestyle whilst enjoying complete privacy and security along with your own private 3.5 acres of rain forest. Ideal for a couple of horses or alpacas or "space" to call your own. Situated in "Numala", a private and secure gated community of only 11 titles capturing some of the finest views available on the entire Gold Coast Hinterland.
- Large air conditioned living areas with space and light, 2.4 m high windows and doors opening on to the terrace and views
- Impressive kitchen with large oven and gas cook top, Miele dishwasher wrap around bench tops, generous walk in pantry, built in room for separate refrigerator and freezer
- Spacious master bedroom and wheel-chair friendly ensuite with generous walk-in wardrobe. Doors leading out to terrace, top of the range spa and a Tepanyaki bar
- 2nd bedroom with full width built-ins, views, or to be used as a study and library
- Main bathroom with bath, shower and vanity, separate toilet and well-appointed laundry
- 3rd bedroom or spacious office, with views east and south plus a built in wardrobe; door also opens to terrace
- 3 metre ceilings
- Split system air conditioning
- Tiled floors
- Wrap around, covered front deck, that never has to be painted, aimed at the views
- Sliding wood grain doors all around adding elegance and class
- Slow combustion wood heater for warmth and winter atmosphere
- 4th & 5th bedroom with built-in cupboards or used as an office with a shared bathroom
- Wine cellar & workshop
- Enough room to add extra rooms or to be used as storage
- 6 car lock up remote garage underneath leading to internal stairs and lots of storage 2 options to install a lift if required
- The entire home is "smart wired"
- 90,000 litres water storage
- Paddocks for horses with post and rail fencing
- Lush established gardens with manicured lawns
- 5 split system air conditioners
- Close to Schools, 5 minutes from local shops with plenty of parking!
- Taylex sewerage system fully installed and serviced
Discover for yourself this restful sanctuary - inspections by appointment.
For a private viewing or enquiries please contact Paul Edwards or Jan Pickett.
Exclusively listed by Professionals Kendall Real Estate, Tamborine Mountain.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Lot 8 - 163 Curtis Road TAMBORINE...