Lot 76 Abernethy Road, BYFORD WA 6122
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Mar 2017
FUELLED BY GROWTH - BRAND NEW 7-ELEVEN
CBRE is delighted to present for sale this premier retail investment opportunity incorporating a soon to be constructed Service Station and Convenience Store leased to 7-Eleven Stores Pty Ltd for 15 years with further options to 2056.
We highlight the following positive attributes of this outstanding investment opportunity:
- Brand new 15 year lease to 7-Eleven Stores Pty Ltd
- 5 x 5 year renewal options until 2056
- Leased to 7-Eleven Stores Pty Ltd.
- Net income of $310,000* per annum.
- Strategic high profile site prominently located adjacent to the new Byford Village Shopping Centre, due for completion in 2017.
- Extensive frontage of 66 metres* to the Abernethy Road.
- Significant forecast population growth for Byford over the next 20 years.
- Significant depreciation benefits
For sale by Offers to Purchase Invited closing Friday 1st July 2016 at 2.00pm AWST unless sold prior.
For further information regarding the property, please contact the exclusive sales and marketing agent CBRE.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Lot 76 Abernethy Road BYFORD