ADJOINS NATIONAL PARK - LARGE FRONTAGE TANGURINGIE CREEK, MAIDENWELL
* 592 acres (240 hectares) FREEHOLD
* NATURE RETREAT - Granite rock formations - elevated areas - hidden valleys - native grass trees
* RURAL LIFESTYLE - Good access off the Maidenwell-Cooyar Road - cleared homesite
* GET AWAY WEEKENDER - Suit horse/motorcycle trail riding and would make excellent 4WD tracks
* GRAZING - Well grassed - Warm cattle country - creek flats (former cultivation) suit Lucerne/improved pastures great potential to develop - currently one grazing paddock and two cultivation paddocks
* Over 3km frontage to Tanguringie Creek (good holes) - potential to irrigate former...