Lot 6/105 Huntingdale Road Glen Alice NSW 2849
- Rural / Farming
- 40.7 ha
- For sale, $875,000 (GST na)
Glen Alice Farm
Nestled well above the Capertee Valley floor and overlooking this canyon World Wonder ( the Capertee Valley one of the 50 most important birding areas in the world ),is this wonderfully appointed 100acre farm, stunning 4 bedroom home with an additional self-contained 1 bedroom cottage Cloister Cottage .
Glen Alice Farmis located at 105 Huntingdale Rd with a neatly renovated home and has breathtaking views from all aspects of the house and property. Endless infrastructure on farm with the highlights being water, livestock handling and grazing facilities and ,of course ,the stunning home and gardens. A picturesque 3 hour drive from Sydney will put you in this highly sought after location that includes the following:
- Impressive ,well appointed 4 bedroom/ 2bathroom home, air conditioned, 2 slow combustion wood heaters, gas infrastructure ,cathedral ceilings and an ensuite for the main bedroom. Front and rear verandahs.
- Outdoor entertaining areas overlooking the views and gardens, joined by dry stone walls and border placements and vine and rose covered pergolas.
- Self-contained, air conditioned plus gas heated, 1-bedroom cottage (currently used as a B +B) with a large deck and an entertaining area that presents as neat as a pin.
- Extensive farm shedding, car space storage and large workshop area on slab floor
- Solar pumped bore water to 2 high tanks ( approx 50,000 liters ) that reticulate to troughs in each of the 7 grazing paddocks. Also on farm are 2 dams and the seasonal Emu Swamp creek.
- Large house rainwater storage totaling approx 50,000 liters on pressure systems to house and the cottage has its own 22,500 liter tank.
- Well designed steel cattle yards with water infrastructure and covered work area. Double gates for truck entry.
- 7 paddock grazing layout with quality fencing material , used in an efficient layout including laneways connecting to yards.
- Grazing and cropping paddocks.
Glen Alice Farm has caught the eye of the bird watching world and rightfully so. Owned and meticulously cared for by long standing cattle breeding clients, this farm comes with the agents highest recommendation.
For full Information memorandum contact agent
Property Code: 111
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||40.7 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||20 Jun 2019|